Deputy Budget Directors
City Manager's Budget Office
200 E. Santa Clara St. 17th Fl.
San Jose, CA 95113
Phone: (408) 535-8144
The Budget Office is responsible for the development and monitoring of the operating and capital budgets for the City of San José. The following major documents are prepared to transmit this information:
- City Manager’s Budget Request and Five-Year Forecast and Revenue Projections for the General Fund and Capital Improvement Program
- Proposed Operating and Capital Budgets
- Adopted Operating and Capital Budgets
- Proposed Fees and Charges Report
- Adopted Fees and Charges Report
- Mid-Year Budget Review
- Annual Report
- Bi-Monthly Financial Reports
- San José Budgeted Funds Guide
The Budget Office also compiles performance measure information for the City. This information is incorporated into the annual budget process and is used by departmental staff throughout the year to measure progress in meeting performance goals.