Yes, we have a new look.
Welcome to the City of San José's new digital front door!
- There are 255 General Purpose Foreign Trade Zones in all 50 states and Puerto Rico
- There are 17 Foreign Trade Zones in California
- There are 517 Foreign Trade Subzones in the U.S. and Puerto Rico
- Subzones account for 80 percent of Foreign Trade Zone activity
- Two-thirds of merchandise in Foreign Trade Zones is domestic status
- Merchandise received in Foreign Trade Zones in the U.S.
- 1980 - $1 Billion
- 1990 - $95 Billion
- 2002 - $249 Billion
- 2006 - $491 Billion
- Merchandise received in San José’s Foreign Trade Zone in 2006-07 - $101 Million
- Exports from U.S. Foreign Trade Zones
- 2000 - $14 Billion
- 2006 - $30 Billion