200 E. Santa Clara St.
San José, CA 95113
Main: (408) 535-7000
Fax: (408) 292-6482
Business Tax: (408) 535-7055
Fax: (408) 292-6480
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Make A Payment
Business Tax and Finance Cashiering Staff Assistance will be closed Friday, January 24th from 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM for an Employee Recognition Event. We apologize for the inconvenience and will be open for regular hours on Monday, January 27th.
- Pay Business Tax
- Pay Administrative Citations
- Pay Invoices for City Services and Fees
- Pay Commercial Fire Permits
- Pay Utility Bills: Water, Garbage, and Recycling
How can we help you?
- Register your business or pay your business tax
- Look up a business in our searchable database
- Doing business with the City
- Pay an administrative citation or request a hearing
- Financial Reports
Financial Reporting – Provides reporting on the City’s financial condition which includes the City of San Jose’s Monthly Financial Reports and the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR).
Purchasing – Purchases and provides quality products and services in a cost-effective manner, and ensures insurance coverage for the City’s assets.
Revenue Management – Bills and collects revenue to enhance the City’s financial condition.
Treasury Management – Provides cost-effective financing, investments and cash collection of the City’s resources to maintain and enhance the City’s financial condition.
Accounts Payable – Ensures that payments to vendors and payroll are timely and accurate.