The City offers a variety of benefit options to employees, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Human Resources staff are available to assist prospective and current employees in understanding and utilizing the plans most effectively. Click below to learn more.
The City offers multiple voluntary benefits to enhance the core offerings.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical Reimbursement and Dependent Care)
- Commuter Benefit
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Personal Accident Insurance (AD&D)
- Long Term Care(for existing subscribers only)
Financial Wellness Programs
Other helpful resources
- Employee Benefits Handbook
- Provider Contact Information
- Updating Beneficiaries
- Information for Separating Employees
- Workers Compensation
- Bargaining Units and Labor Contract Information
Staff is available to assist prospective and current employees in understanding the benefits offered. Please call, e-mail, or visit us for additional information.
Location: San Jose City Hall- 200 E. Santa Clara Street, 4th Floor, San Jose, CA 95113