Arts and Cultural Exchange Grant Applications now being accepted for projects taking place in 2019.
Application Deadline: Monday, October 1, 2018 at 5:00 PM
Arts and Cultural Exchange Grants provide support for San Jose arts organizations, artists, and arts professionals to travel internationally for art-related activities and for international artists to travel to San Jose.
Request must come from a San Jose nonprofit organization, artist, or arts professional.
Grant awards range from $2,500 to $5,000 and maybe used for a variety of arts-related activities including but not limited to performances, exhibitions, lectures, and/or research.
Eligibility is not limited to any particular country, but priority will be given to exchanges that advance the relationship between the City of San Jose and cities with significant ties to San Jose, including:
- San Jose's Sister Cities,
- Cities connected to San Jose via direct international flights, and
- Cities culturally reflected in the population of San Jose.
How to Apply
- Review the 2019 Arts and Cultural Exchange Grant Guidelines;
- Complete a 2019 Arts and Cultural Exchange Grant Application Form; and
- Submit your completed application form by the application deadline of 5:00 PM on October 1, 2018.
Information Session: August 15, 2018 from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
San Jose City Hall Room 1254
200 E. Santa Clara Street, San Jose
RSVP to email@example.com