The Mayor's Gang Prevention Taskforce youth intervention services delivers service to gang affected and gang intentional youth.
School-based intervention service programs have a strong case management component that allows staff to develop plans and strategies for youth needs.
The Female Intervention Team provides services to girls and women through education curriculum addressing issues specific to young girls affected by gangs.
This program is for females ages 11-24 who are any of the following:
- Affected by the justice system
- Attend alternative schools
- Referred to take part in this program and services.
For criteria and requirements to take part in the program please call: 408-794-1660
Other Resources by the Mayor's Gang Prevention Taskforce
- Mayor's Gang Prevention Taskforce 208-2020 Strategic Work Plan
- 2020 SJPD Division Maps
- 2020 Hot Spot Maps
- New Best Cycle XX Interim Report
- New Strategic Workplan 2011 - 2013
- Strategic Workplan 2008 - 2011 Action Collaboration Transformation (ACT)