Los Lagos Golf Course Community Meetings 2017-2018
In light of decreased usage of the Los Lagos Golf Course, the Department of Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services (PRNS) is working with the community of golfers and neighbors to determine the course’s future. Approximately 216 community members attended three workshops held in February and March of 2017 at different locations in the City. Residents also had the opportunity to share their ideas through an online survey. PRNS collected approximately 3,781 surveys from a diverse group of residents, most of whom were golfers.
- Summaries of the workshops will be posted within the next few weeks
- Draft report to be presented to the Parks and Recreation Commission in August, 2017
- Final report including recommendations to be presented to City Council in Fall 2017 (September/October)
Next steps will include the following:
The City is in the process of conducting a survey of related documents to determine land restrictions, park land designations, financial and environmental restrictions, and potential recreational uses.
Summaries of the workshops will be posted within the next few weeks
Draft report to be presented to the Parks and Recreation Commission in August 2017
Final report including recommendations to be presented to City Council in Fall 2017 (September/October)
For more information or comments please contact:
Abraham Chacko, City Project Manager, at email@example.com or 408-793-5523
What is Los Lagos Golf Course?
The 18-hole Los Lagos Golf Course is one of three municipal courses in the City of San José. It is located in City Council District 7 along Coyote Creek. It is a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary course. The Course was developed in 2002 to accommodate local and regional recreational needs.
- Golf Audit Report 2015
- Los Lagos Golf Course Power Point Presentation
- Los Lagos Community Report 6/7/2017
- Los Lagos Community Presentation 5/22/2017
* This page is currently being updated.