Senior Nutrition Program
The Senior Nutrition Program has transitioned to a boxed pick-up lunch format until further notice.
The City of San José is continuing to monitor and respond to guidance from the Santa Clara County Public Health Department to take proactive steps to protect the health of our community by making additional recommendations to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and reduce the number of people infected.
The health and safety of our employees, residents, businesses, and visitors remains the highest priority for the City of San José. To stay updated, visit Santa Clara County Guidance and City of San José News Flash.
Community members are encouraged to follow increased hygiene guidelines, including:
- Persons at a higher risk of severe illness should stay home and away from crowded social gatherings of people as much as possible.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Practice social distancing by avoiding close contact with other people
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
- If you are sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, the CDC recommends that you stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone, except to get medical care or for other necessities. (Your fever should be gone for 24 hours without the use of a fever-reducing medicine.) Immediately contact your healthcare provider if conditions and symptoms get worse.
- If prescribed antiviral medication, please complete the entire treatment regimen.
Lunch served 12-1pm
Only $3 for those 60+ years
Only $9 for those under 60 years
Adult 50+ Memberships Now on Sale!
Discounts on classes, programs, special events
Free or discounted Events
Free Blood Pressure Checks
Active Adult 50+ newsletter
The satisfaction of supporting your local 50+ community 2019 Calendar (while supplies last)