COVID-19 PROCEDURE: To help keep the public and our employees safe, Code Enforcement will only respond to emergency issues until further notice. This includes:
- Imminent hazards to health and safety in housing or buildings
- Sewage leak in yard creating public risk
- In-progress removal of ordinance-size trees
- Swimming pools without secure fencing
- Unsecured refrigerators left outside
- Vacant, unsecured buildings
How to Request Service
Search for Open/Closed Cases
You can search for a listing and status of active and closed Code Enforcement cases for the past two years with the following methods:
- Search by address or case number by filling out the online Code Enforcement Inquiry form
- Search by address on the interactive map of Open/Closed Code Enforcement Cases
The search results will show the current status of the case, the name of the assigned Code Enforcement Inspector and the Service Area Manager (the Inspector's Supervisor), the case status, the Council District, and Case Number for future reference. The description of the alleged violation contains information provided by the reporting party
If you have questions regarding the case, contact the Service Area Manager by clicking on the listed name. If no name is listed, your inquiry will be forwarded to the Code Enforcement Administrator. To view further details on the case, such as the alleged violation, click on the Case Number.
This is intended for public information only. It is not to be used for commercial solicitation or any illegal or malicious purpose. The information contained in the "Complaint Description" is the reported allegation and not necessarily a confirmed violation.