PDC17-056/PD17-027 Avalon West Valley Expansion Project
Planned Development Rezoning and Planned Development permit to demolish the existing sports courts, parking garage, pool and amenity building and develop approximately 307 additional residential units, 17,800 square feet of commercial/retail space, residential amenities including two pools, and 1,110 new parking spaces all within the existing Eaves West Valley by Avalon residential development.
700 Saratoga Avenue, San Jose.
NOTICE OF PREPARATION PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
Wednesday April 11,2018 to Wednesday May 16,2018
draft eir PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
December 21, 2018 to February 11, 2019
- Final EIR
- Draft Environmental Impact Report (EIR)
- Appendix A - NOP and NOP Comments
- Appendix B - Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas Assessment
- Appendix C - Arborist Report
- Appendix D - Soil Resource Report
- Appendix E - Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Appendix F - Noise and Vibration Assessment
- Appendix G - Transportation Impact Analysis
- Community-Scoping Meeting Notice
- Final Notice of Preparation
community and scoping meeting
The Department of Planning, Building and Code Enforcement of the City of San José will hold a Public Scoping Meeting for the EIR to describe the proposed project and the environmental review process and to obtain your verbal input on the EIR analysis for the proposal. An EIR Public Scoping/Community Meeting has been scheduled for:
- When: Thursday, April 26, 2018 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Where: West Valley Branch Library, 1243 San Tomas Aquino Road, San José, CA 95117
OVERALL ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW STATUS
- April 11, 2018: The Notice of Preparation is currently under review.
- April 26, 2018: A Community/Scoping Meeting has been set for April 26, 2018.
- December 21, 2018: Began the public circulation of the Draft Environmental Impact Report.
project public hearing date
- Planning Commission: May 22, 2019 – 6:30 p.m.; City Council Chambers, City Hall, 200 E. Santa Clara St., San José
- City Council: June 11, 2019- 6:00 p.m.; City Council Chambers, City Hall, 200 E. Santa Clara St., San José
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER