File Nos. C15-054, SP16-053
The project site, approximately 64.5 acres, is primarily fallow farmland with two single-family houses, a mobile home, and farm-related accessory structures located near the southern portion of the site. The site is currently supported by well water and a septic tank system. The project includes two development options. Option 1 proposes approximately 1.2 million square feet of light industrial development and Option 2 proposes a 436,880 square foot data center (49.5 megawatts) with a PG&E substation to provide the electrical needs for the data center on approximately 26.5 acres of the site and approximately 728,000 square feet of light industrial development. The project (both development options) would require rezoning from A(PD) – Agricultural Planned Development to LI Light Industrial.
The 64.5-acre project site is located north of Highway 237 between Zanker Road and Coyote Creek in the City of San José.
- First Amendment to Draft EIR - Response to EIR Comments and Text Edits (Sep. 2017)
- Public Comments on the Draft EIR - July 17, 2017
- Notice of Availability
- Draft EIR
- Appendix A - NOP and Comments Received
- Appendix B - Air Quality Assessment
- Appendix C - Technical Biological Report
- Appendix D - Potential Outfall Project Biological Resources Report
- Appendix E - Tree Inventory
- Appendix F - Historic Report
- Appendix H - Geotechnical Investigation Report
- Appendix I - Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Appendix J - Shallow Soil Assessment
- Appendix K - Traffic Impact Analysis
- Appendix L - Water Supply Assessment
Draft EIR Public Circulation Period June 1, 2017 to July 17, 2017
Please send official comments via email to the Environmental Project Manager below by July 17, 2017 at 5pm.
EIR Notice of Preparation Comment Period ends June 27,2016
Please send official comments via email to the Environmental Project Manager below.
EIR Scoping Meeting
An EIR Scoping Meeting will be held on June 9th, 2016 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Yosemite Room at the:
Hyatt House San Jose/Silicon Valley
75 Headquarters Drive
San Jose, CA 95134
Environmental Project Manager
Note: Project page was updated on 10/18/2017.