File Nos. PDC15-030 and PD15-026
Conforming Planned Development Rezoning of the subject approximately 24.6 gross acre site from A(PD) Planned Development Zoning District to IP(PD) Planned Development Zoning District and Planned Development Permit to allow the construction of an approximately 20,000-square foot assembly building for existing employees at an existing research and development campus (eBay Main Street).
A Planned Development Permit request to effectuate Planned Development Zoning PDC15-030 and allow the construction of an approximately 20,000-square foot assembly building, an approximately 3,555-square foot metal space frame with canopy, the removal of seven ordinance-sized trees, and Saturday construction hours.
An approximately 24.6 gross acre site located north of East Hamilton Avenue and east of South Bascom Avenue (2055, 2085, 2105, 2125, and 2145 East Hamilton Avenue and 1550 South Bascom Avenue)
- Addendum to the Greylands Business Park Final Environmental Impact Report
- Addendum Analysis
- Historic Resources Evaluation and Proposed Project Analysis Including Space Frame Alternative by Page & Turnbull
- Peer Review of a Historic Resources Evaluation and Impacts Assessment for Greylands Mansion by LSA Inc.
- Review of Space Frame Options by LSA Inc.
- Greylands Business Park Final Environmental Impact Report
- Greylands Business Park Resolution
Environmental Project Manager