File No. PP16-132
The project proposes an update to the Alviso Park Master Plan and includes components such as pedestrian paths, park entryway gateway, wayfinding markers, landscaping and furniture intended to present a cohesive design. Improvements and renovations to existing facilities include the swimming pool and associated restroom, picnic areas and playgrounds, and softball/baseball field. New facilities proposed include an enclosed sun deck adjacent to the swimming pool, shade structures at the picnic areas, outdoor fitness equipment and walking paths, a dog park, a Bay Trail segment, a community plaza with shade structure, and youth practice baseball and soccer fields.
Southeast corner of Grand Boulevard and North First Street, on 23.5 acres of City-owned land comprising five parcels including the existing Alviso Park (APNs: 015-43-002, 015-43-020, 015-43-022, 015-43-023, and 015-44-013).
June 30, 2017 to July 31, 2017
- Draft Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Appendix A: Biological Resources
- Appendix B: Santa Clara Valley Habitat Plan Design Phase and Construction Phase Measures
- Appendix C: Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Appendix D: Noise
- Appendix E: Traffic Study
Environmental Project Manager