File No. CP17-023
Conditional Use Permit to remove an existing 19.6-million gallon reservoir for portable water storage and allow the installation of two 5-million gallon pre-stressed concrete tanks; additional site improvements including piping for potable and non-potable water, a storm water treatment planter, a bladder tank, a soil retaining structure, access roads, and solar panels; and removal of 61 ordinance-sized trees and 22 non-ordinance sized trees on an approximate 6.53-gross acre site.
The project area is located on Columbine Drive between Clayton Road and Flint Creek Road in the City of San Jose, Santa Clara County. (APN: 654-21-002).
March 7, 2018 to April 6, 2018
- Draft Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Appendix A: Geotechnical Report
- Appendix B: List of Best Management Practices
- Appendix C: Greenhouse Gas Reduction Implementation Checklist
- Appendix D: Tree Survey
- Appendix E: Geologic Map of California
- Appendix F: Historic Resources Evaluation
- Appendix G: Interim Site Investigation Report
- Response to Public Comments
Environmental Project Manager