PDC14-051 and PD16-019 Dove Hill Medical Care Project
The project proposed to rezone three acres (“development footprint”) of the 21-acre site from Agriculture to A(PD) Planned Development for the demolition of all existing buildings, structures, trees and landscaping, and associated improvements, and to develop a convalescent hospital facility with two buildings containing a total of 155 patient rooms and up to 248 beds, all within the development footprint of the three acres. The remaining 18 acres would stay zoned Agriculture and would be maintained as undeveloped, permanent private open space.
Assessor’s Parcel No.
679-08-003 and 679-09-001, 679-08-002 and 679-09-002
A three-acre portion of a larger 21-acre site will be rezoned to a Planned Development (PD) zoning. The three acres include all of Assessor’s Parcel Numbers (APNs) 679-08-003 and 679-09-001, as well as portions of APNs 679-08-002 and 679-09-002. The site is located at 4200 Dove Hill Road in south San José, adjacent to the east side of United States Highway 101 (US 101).
Response to Comments, Text Changes, and Public Comments
Response to Comments/Text Changes
- Updated July 24, 2018 for the following: formatting, clarification language to the end of Section 1, updated languages to D1 and D25, and new text changes in Section 4 without any changes to mitigation measures or impacts.
- Attachment A - Bio Response Memo
- Attachment B - CalEEMod Output
- Attachment C - Emergency Generator Emissions
- Attachment D - All Public Comments to IS/MND during Public Review Period
Public Review Period
April 9, 2018 to April 30, 2018
- Notice of Intent
- Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Initial Study
- Appendix A - Community Risk Assessment
- Appendix B - Biotic Assessment
- Appendix C - Arborist Report
- Appendix D - Cultural Resources Evaluation
- Appendix E-1 - Geotechnical Investigation and Geological Hazards Evaluation
- Appendix E-2 - Supplemental Geotechnical Investigation
- Appendix F-1 - Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Appendix F-2 - Soil Quality Evaluation
- Appendix G - Hydrology and Storm Water Management Project
- Appendix H - Noise Analysis
- Appendix I - Traffic Analysis
Environmental Project Manager
1 (408) 535-5658