File No. PDC16-041, PD16-027, and PT16-037
Planned Development Rezoning, Permit, and Tentative Map to demolish six existing buildings, and remove all associated pavement, landscaping, and fencing; and to construct a mix of new commercial buildings including an approximately 3,814-square foot convenience store, six fueling stations (12 total fuel dispensers), an approximately 1,341 square foot automatic carwash, an approximately 2,494-square foot fast-food restaurant with a drive-through, and self-storage facility with three buildings totaling approximately 92,116 square feet on an approximate 3.26 gross acre site.
645 Horning Street, situated on the north side of Horning Street at its intersection with Oakland Road.
Assessor's Parcel No.
Public Review Period
Thursday August 24, 2017 to Thursday September 14, 2017.
- Notice of Intent
- Initial Study/ Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Appendix A - Air Quality Analysis
- Appendix B - Arborist Report
- Appendix C - Historic Report
- Appendix D - Geotechnical Report
- Appendix E - Phase I
- Appendix F - Groundwater Quality Evaluation
- Appendix G - Noise Assessment
- Appendix H - Traffic Impact Analysis
Responses to Comments
Environmental Project Manager