File No. SP16-034
The project includes the demolition of an existing 6,565-square foot motel, removal of three ordinance-size trees, construction of a new 30,612-square foot hotel with alternative parking arrangements (car lifts and tandem parking), and outdoor uses within 150 feet of residential uses, on an approximately 0.4-gross acre site in the CP - Commercial Pedestrian Zoning District.
The project site is located at 1036 North 4th Street in Central San José, between Burton Avenue and East Younger Avenue.
Responses to Comments
Public Comment Period
May 29, 2018 through June 25, 2018
- Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration and Initial Study
- Appendix A - Air Quality Assessment
- Appendix B - Tree Survey
- Appendix C - Historic Report
- Appendix D - Geotechnical Investigation
- Appendix E - Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment
- Appendix F - Noise Assessment
- Appendix G - Traffic Analysis
Environmental Project Manager