File No. SP16-016 Park and Delmas Mixed-Use Residential Project
Special Use Permit to allow the demolition of an existing 4,200-square foot office building, the removal of six ordinance-sized trees, and the construction of a 4-and-5-story development with up to 123 residential units, one level of underground parking, and approximately 1,000 square feet of ground-floor commercial space on a 1.75 gross acre site.
The project site is bordered by Park Avenue to the north, Delmas Avenue to the east, Sonoma Street to the west, and a vacant parcel and commercial uses to the south. Assessor's parcel numbers are 259-46-040, -044, -045, -055, -056, -057, -058, -090 and -109.
- Initial Study/Addendum (Updated 6/27/2016)
- Appendix A: Air Quality and GHG Assessment
- Appendix B: Arborist Report and Tree Protection Letter
- Appendix C: Geotechnical Report
- Appendix D: GHG Reduction Strategy Conformance Checklist
- Appendix E: Summary of Environmental Conditions Memorandum
- Appendix F: Noise and Vibration Study
Environmental Project Manager