File No. GP16-011, C17-008, CP17-015 Rotten Robbie #67 Project
General Plan Land Use / Transportation Diagram Amendment from Heavy Industrial to Combined Industrial Commercial, a conforming Rezoning from Heavy Industrial (HI) to Combined Industrial/Commercial (CIC) zoning district, and Conditional Use Permit to allow the demolition of existing structures on site and construction of an approximately 3,750 square foot one-story convenience store, a 3,432 square foot canopy over the auto fueling area, and a 4,813 square foot canopy over the cardlock fueling dispensers on an approximate 1.54- gross acre site.
1202 Oakland Road, which is situated on the northeast corner of Commercial Street and Oakland Road.
Assessor’s Parcel No.
241-11-014, -020, -021, -022
Public Comment Period
October 17, 2017 to November 6, 2017
- Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Draft Initial Study
- Appendix A - Air Quality Report
- Appendix B - Health Risk Assessment Memo
- Appendix C - Tree Survey
- Appendix D - Phase I Environmental Assessment
- Appendix E - Noise Report
- Appendix F - Transportation Impact Analysis
- Appendix G - 2017 General Plan Amendment Cumulative Traffic Analysis
- Appendix H - Greenhouse Gas Technical Analysis
Public Comments Received
Confirmation of no public comments were received during the public circulation period.
- Santa Clara County Roads and Airport Department - No Comment Email
- Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority - No Comment Email
Environmental Project Manager