File No. PDC16-013
Planned Development Rezoning from the CIC Combined Industrial Commercial and R-M Multiple Residence Residential Zoning Districts to the CIC(PD) Planned Development Zoning District to allow up approximately 110,000 square feet of commercial/retail space, a 200 room hotel, approximately 72,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor recreation use (Topgolf) and late night use.
File No. GPT16-001
General Plan Text Amendment to amend the Alviso Specific Plan to change the development standards for height under the "Village Area Guidelines for Commercial Development" to include a maximum allowable building height of 65 feet in certain areas and a maximum allowable non-building structure height of 170 feet in certain areas.
A 36-acre site located on the south side of North First Street, between Highway 237 and Gold Street, in the Alviso area of San Jose. (Assessors Parcel Numbers: 015-39-026, -020, 015-03-012, -018, -027, and -031).
Public Comment Period
The public comment period for this draft Mitigated Negative Declaration begins on September 16, 2016 and ends on October 17, 2016. Please send comments to the appropriate environmental project manager.
- Response to Comments Received on IS/MND, text revisions, and attachments (large file - this file contains all items listed below)
- Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND)
- Appendix A: Air Quality Report
- Appendix B-1: Biological Resources Report
- Appendix B-2: Arborist Report
- Appendix C: Archaeological Survey Report
- Appendix D-1: Preliminary Geotechnical Investigation for Topgolf Site
- Appendix D-2: Preliminary Geotechnical Investigation for Retail-Hotel Site
- Appendix E: Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
- Appendix F: Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigation
- Appendix G: Storm Drain Impact Analysis
- Appendix H: Noise Assessment
- Appendix I: Transportation Impact Assessment (TIA)