File Nos. H17-018, T16-050, CP17-005, and ABC17-002
The project includes the demolition and removal of the existing buildings, billboard, and hardscape; removal of seven ordinance size trees; and construction of a one-story 29,580 square foot commercial building with associated surface parking and landscaping, and to allow late night use, and the off-sale of alcohol for a full range of alcoholic beverages (ABC Type-21 License) on an approximately 2.04 gross acre site.
Southeast corner of West San Carlos and Race Streets, 320 Race Street (APN: 264-14-017).
- Initial Study / Exemption (H17-018 & T16-050)
- Exemption (CP17-005 & ABC17-002)
- Appendix A: Health Risk Assessment
- Appendix B: Tree Survey Report
- Appendix C: Historic Assessment
- Appendix D: Geotechnical Report
- Appendix E: Phase 1 and Phase 2
- Appendix F: Noise
- Appendix G: Traffic
Environmental Project Manager
Dipa Chundur, Planner III
Phone: (408) 535-7688