Annexation (File No. Cambrian_37) of two unincorporated parcels totaling 18.13 acres from the County of Santa Clara into the City of San Jose.
Planned Development Pre-zoning (File No. PDC17-040) from unincorporated to CN(PD) Planned Development Zoning District for:
- A mixed-use project
- Up to 238 hotel rooms
- Up to 150,000 square feet of office
- Up to 115,000 square feet of commercial
- Up to 280 multifamily residential units
- Up to 70 townhouse residential units
- Up to 110,000 square feet of convalescent hospital
- 1.6 acres of public open space
Planning Staff Contact
- Name/Title: Jennifer Piozet, Supervising Planner
- Email: Jennifer.Piozet@sanjoseca.gov
- Phone: (408) 535-7894
**Please submit comments via email to the address above**
- Existing: Unincorporated Santa Clara County
- Proposed: Planned Development Zoning District (CN(PD)) (CN means Commercial Neighborhood)
- File Numbers: Cambrian_37 and PDC17-040
- Submittal Date: September 21, 2017
- Owner Name: Weingarten Nostat, Inc.
- Applicant Name: Scott Henson, Weingarten Realty Investors
- Applicant Project Webpage: cambrianparkplazashoppingcenter.com/villageplan/
- More Information: Use www.sjpermits.org and search for Cambrian_37 and PDC17-040
Site Location Data
- Address/Street Location: 14200 & 14420 Union Avenue, San Jose, CA 95124 (Southeast corner of Union Ave and Camden Ave)
- Assessor's Parcel Numbers: 419-08-012 and 419-08-013
- City Council District: 9
- View Google Map
Architectural Plan Set(s) and City Comment Letter(s)
- PDC Plan Set - 1st Submittal on September 21, 2017 (Note: this is a 55 MB file)
- 1st City Comment Letter (dated October 20, 2017)
- PDC Plan Set - 2nd Submittal on December 18, 2017 (Note: this is a 35 MB file)
- 2nd City Comment Letter (dated January 18, 2018)
An Environmental Impact Report (EIR) is being prepared for the project. Information regarding the environmental review process and documents for public review are available in the Active EIRs website.
- When: Monday, March 5, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Camden Community Center, 3369 Union Avenue, San Jose, CA 95124
- About What?: To discuss the Annexation, Pre-zoning, and EIR Scoping
- Notice: Community Meeting Notice
- Cambrian Park Plaza 3-5-18 Community Meeting Comments
Alternate languages may be selected through Google Translate option located in the bottom left corner of this webpage. If you have additional questions regarding this project and need a translator, please contact the appropriate translator noted below.
- Spanish: Para información en español acerca de esta solicitud, comuníquese con Jennifer Provedor al 408-793-4100, e índique el número de Proyecto Cambrian_37 y PDC17-040.