Planned Development Zoning from A(PD) Planned Development Zoning District to CP(PD) Planned Development Zoning District to allow up to 3,450 residential units and up to 3,400,000 square feet for commercial uses on a 60.7-gross acre site.
ZoningExisting: Planned Development Zoning District A(PD)
Proposed: Planned Development Zoning District (CP(PD))
- File Number: PDC17-051
- Previous Files: PP16-118, DMV15-044, AD15-326, DMV15-025, DMV15-019
- Submittal Date: January 18, 2018
- Applicant - Owner: Berryessa FM Development LLC. (The Flea Market Inc.)
- Applicant Representative: Erik E. Schoennauer, THE SCHOENNAUER COMPANY, LLC.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (408) 947-7774
- More Information: Online Permits - PDC17-051
Site Location Data
- Address: South of Berryessa Road, approximately 1,100 feet westerly of North King Road
- Assessor’s Parcel Numbers: 254-17-095, 254-17-095, 254-17-034 (join)
- City Council District: 4
- View Google Map
Architectural Plan SetPDC17-051 Plan Set - UPDATED - Submitted September 25, 2018 – 35 MB PDF
PDC17-051 Plan Set - Submitted January 18, 2018 – 16 MB PDF
Environmental DocumentsAn Environmental Impact Report (EIR) is being prepared for the project. Information regarding the environmental review process and documents for public review are available.
Public Outreach / Meetings
- A Community and EIR Public Scoping Meeting is scheduled as follows:
- When: August 16, 2018, from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- Where: Educational Park Branch Library, 1772 Educational Park Drive, San José, CA 95133
- See the Community Meeting Invitation Notice.
Planning Staff ContactPlease submit comments via email to the following:
For planning questions/comments:Name/Title: Charla Gomez, Planner IV
For CEQA/EIR questions/comments:Name/Title: Cassandra Van Der Zweep, Supervising Environmental Planner
Alternate languages may be selected through Google Translate option located at the top of the webpage. If you have additional questions regarding this project and need a translator, please contact the appropriate translator noted below.
- Español: Para información en español acerca de esta solicitud, comuníquese con Jennifer Provedor al 408-793-4100, e índique el número de Proyecto San José Flea Market Southside Rezoning Project y PDC17-051
- Please contact Kieulan Pham at (408) 793-4174 for Vietnamese translation.