Learn how to reduce your public agency or non-profit’s energy bill. Call (408) 535-8550 or email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation energy consultation to identify:
- Potential energy and cost savings
- Energy efficiency upgrade options
- Benchmarking and retrocommissioning opportunities
- Limited-time PG&E rebates and incentives to reduce the cost of upgrades
- Energy efficiency financing options
- Eligibility to participate in PG&E’s demand response program
This program is funded by California utility customers and administered by PG&E under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission.