Silicon Valley Energy Watch (SVEW) provides no-cost energy efficiency assistance to schools in Santa Clara County.
School districts and Local Educational Agencies can take advantage of Proposition 39 funds by using SVEW services, including:
- Free energy audits that identify cost effective measures
- Benchmarking and ranking of all your buildings
- Prioritization of energy efficiency and renewable energy projects
- Financial resource guidance, including rebates and incentives
- Coordination, development, submittal, and implementation of a comprehensive Prop 39 Energy Expenditure Plan (EEP)
- To secure funding, submit your EEPs and amendments to the California Energy Commission by February 26, 2018.
- Submittal of annual progress reports and final project completion reports to California Energy Commission
- Support for school energy conservation initiatives
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and get started.
This program is funded by California utility customers and administered by PG&E under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission.