Customer Services & Rates
Contact your water retailer for customer service and rates.
- City of Milpitas
Public Works Department, Public Works Department, 1265 North Milpitas Boulevard, Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone: (408) 586-2600
- City of Santa Clara
Water & Sewer Utility, 1500 Warburton Avenue, Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone: (408) 615-2000 - Fax: (408) 247-0784 - Email
- San José Municipal Water System - Recycled Water
Engineering & Operations, 3025 Tuers Rd, San José, CA 95121
Phone: (408) 535-3500 - Fax: (408) 292-6731 - Email
- San Jose Water Company
110 W. Taylor St, San Jose, CA 95110
Phone: (408) 279-7900 - Fax: (408) 279-7917 - Email
The maintenance section of SBWR's Rules and Regulations outlines requirements for continued operation of recycled water systems, including maintenance, Annual Site Inspection Reports, certified site supervisors, trainings, periodic inspections, changes and approvals in case of construction, and emergency event response.
Annual Site Inspection Report
Annual Site Inspection Reports (ASIRs) are due annually by June 30 for recycled water service from the prior year. Certified Site Supervisors create a simple profile and then complete a form for each service they are responsible for maintaining. Links to forms are sent to Certified Site Supervisors on record with retailers.
To become a Certified Site Supervisor, training is required.
- Check dates for the next Site Supervisors Training
- Watch the Site Supervisors Training Workshop Video Series (required prior to training)
Water Quality Reports
South Bay Water Recycling (SBWR) ensures compliance with State regulations for recycled water quality. View SBWR's bi-monthly water quality reports.
Plan Review Tools
The following tools must be used during the development of Recycled Water System documents:
- Recycled Water Use Application
- Plan review checklist
- Standard Notes and Details page
- General Site Info Box template
- Signature box template
- Engineering Report template
- Rules and Regulations
Permitting Templates and Forms
The following form templates must be used during the construction of Recycled Water systems:
- Recycled Water Use Permit Application
- Recycled Water Cross Connection Test
- Recycled Water Inspection Checklist: Cooling Tower
- Recycled Water Inspection Checklist: Construction
- Recycled Water Meter Installation
- Recycled Water Coverage Test
- Recycled Water Note-to-File
- Recycled Water Service Shutdown / Disconnection