San José-Santa Clara Regional Wastewater Facility Tributary Agency Ordinances
Municipal Codes for tributary agencies that discharge to the San José-Santa Clara Regional Wastewater Facility:
- City of San José Municipal Code Title 15 - Public Utilities - Chapter 15.14 Sewer Regulations
- Santa Clara City Code Title 13 - Public Service - Chapter 13.10 Sewers
- City of Milpitas Municipal Code Title IV Public Works Chapter 2 Milpitas Sanitary Code Article 5 General Provisions for Use of Public Sewer
- West Valley Sanitation District Ordinance Code Chapter 7 Use of Public Sewers - The tributary area for this district includes City of Campbell, City of Monte Sereno, City of Los Gatos, much of the City of Saratoga, and some unincorporated areas of the county within the district boundary.
- Cupertino Sanitary District Ordinance Code Chapter 6 Use of Sewers - The tributary area for this district includes City of Cupertino, portion of the City of Saratoga, and City of Los Altos.
- California Code of Regulations Title 22, Division 4.5, Chapter 11 – The State of California regulations pertaining to hazardous waste.
- Federal Code of Regulations Chapter 40 – View the following sections regarding pretreatment: