Updates on City of San José Services and/or Operations . (English | Español | Tiếng Việt | 中文)

Storm Drain Dumping Complaint Form

Report a Problem

If you have witnessed anything other than rain water entering a storm drain, please use this online form or call (408) 945-3000 to submit a report to San José’s Watershed Protection Division. The information that you provide will help us to maintain the health of our creeks and Bay.

Confidentiality Policy

It is the policy of the City of San José– Environmental Services Department to keep the identity of complaining parties confidential. We ask for your contact information in the online form in order to follow up with you should we have questions regarding the incident. If you prefer to submit a complaint anonymously, please call (408) 945-3000.

Visit our Frequently Asked Questions for answers and general information about storm drains and water pollution.